Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Witness to Harbor Frost




After observing the Polar Bear Plunge at Long Wharf yesterday, I ducked into BookHampton to compete against Pierson High School's Quiz Bowl Team in a game of trivia. Alas, my ignorance of the political accomplishments of John C. Calhoun among other things made me more of a spectator than a participant. I was delighted to discover that I could help save our Windmill by purchasing a cupcake and a cup of hot chocolate to enjoy while I watched the Fear No Ice artists transforming a block of ice into a castle and then observed small children play an icy ring toss game. To complete my afternoon, I surveyed some new items at Sylvester & Company. I will be keeping my eye on these Old Gringo cowboy boots in case they go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment